Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beaded Signing Pens

Using ordinary pens for the marriage contract signing? Why don't you add a touch of uniqueness on your pens & be noticed?!


Signing the marriage contract after the ceremony is an essential part of the wedding.  Pens used to sign these contracts are usually not taken into consideration during wedding preps.  But meticulous brides, do notice this tiny detail. These beaded signing pens (for the couple & principal sponsors) are really eye catching & so cute! How many weddings have you attended with signing pens decorated to match the wedding theme/motif? I, personally, haven't seen anything like these pens on any of the weddings I've attended.  Surely, after the contract signing, your principal sponsors would love to keep these pretty pens as a token of your wedding ♥






For inquiries, please feel free to contact me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)