Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rowen ♥ Muriel = Pearl Rosary Wedding Cord

Customized Convertible Rosary Cord

Rowen ♥ Muriel 

December 29, 2013


wedding theme:  Classic elegant
wedding colors:  turquoise/teal, purple
materials:  freshwater pearls, crystals, metal spacers, brooches


This project was for a December wedding, but the bride - Ms. Muriel, booked her order as early as September. :)  What I liked about this lovely bride was that she knew exactly what she wanted for their dream wedding cord and I was glad to fulfill the details she wanted on it.  

To Sir Rowen & Ms. Muriel,
        Thank you very much for your trust!  It's an honor to be part of your special day. ☺ I was really happy to know that you and your families all loved it! ☻
        Wishing you the best and may God bless you forever love for one another & a fruitful marriage...









client's feedback




For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com, or fill out an order/inquiry form (see link at the top of this page or at the right side)


please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or theme

1 comment:

  1. Just like every girl I also like accessories. I have bought Vera Wang Crystal Headbandfor my big day. I am sure it will look good with my wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)