Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fabric flower

**just sharing**

Earlier today, I found a video on the web on how to make fabric/organza flowers.  I watched it & was so excited to try it myself because I found it very interesting & I thought the flower was pretty.  So as soon as I got home, I went to find a fabric scrap that I can use to make a flower.  See photos (below) of the flower I was able to make :)  Pretty eh? :)  I'm planning on making more of these flowers to practice my skill.  I can use these flowers on fascinators, bird cage veil toppers, hair combs etc. and probably add feathers and crystals/beads to accentuate the piece.


this looks like a Peony :)


 I bet this flower would look more pretty once adorned & accentuated with feathers & crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)