Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Old Rose / Pink Wedding Cord

Customized Freestyle wedding cord

15th wedding anniversay

Renewal of vows

June 28, 2014


materials:  crystals, Murano glass beads (hearts & oval), marble & rose acrylic beads
wedding color:  Old rose


This project was quite a challenge for me because I had trouble finding old rose colored beads.  Good thing I was able to find some and Ms. Jo - sister to the bride - said it's okay to use pale pink crystals instead.  I think the outcome looked old rose-ish.. and what's important is -- the client liked the wedding cord. ☺ Happy me! ☺☺☺











Client's feedback





For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com  or fill out an order/inquiry form 

please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or 
theme

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting. I love crystals, these crystals are engraved with inside lasers technology. This process is very well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)