Tuesday, March 4, 2014

V ♥ L = Freshwater Pearl & Crystal Rosary Cord

Customized Convertible Rosary Cord


V ♥ L of USA

December 2013
c/o Ms. Palma Rebuelta

wedding color:  lavender/purple
materials: freshwater pearls, crystals, glass seed beads, metal spacers, brooches


Here's another wedding cord sent to the US! happy me :)
Ms. Palma, a sister to the bride, was the one who contacted me. She said her sister saw my blog and wanted to order customized flowers for the whole entourage, unfortunately, there wasn't enough time to do so. I was still able to accommodate the convertible rosary cord** though.. :)

**convertible rosary cord - a rosary cord which can be converted into 2 separate/full rosaries.

Ms. Palma, 
Thank you very much! It was nice working with you for your sister's wedding cord. :) Such a sweet gesture taking care of it for your sister :). Glad you loved the cord, I hope your sister and her husband loved it too :)

To the lovely bride,
Thank you for choosing Crystals and Beads! :) I'm glad you found my blog. :) Too bad, there wasn't enough time to accommodate the flowers for your entourage.  I hope the wedding cord I customized for you made your big day even more special... I wish you and your husband a blessed marriage & forever love...


Hazel
Crystals and Beads

the wedding cord



the couple's initials
how will the cord become 2 separate rosaries? see below :)




2 separate rosaries (from the cord)


convo with ms. palma

sayang :( if only there was enough time...

client's feedback



For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com, or fill out an order/inquiry form (see link at the top of this page or at the right side)

please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)