Saturday, May 3, 2014

Posh Bowtique by Kat

One of my very good friends, Kat, just recently started unleashing her own creativity! ☺ Thus, the start of her own online shop -- Posh Bowtique by Kat.  I wanna extend my support to her, as she's the one who gave me the idea to start my own business; Crystals and Beads started with her, she was my first client. ☺

And so, for customized hair bows and ribbons for your little ones (and you! ☺), please follow:
www.facebook.com/poshbowtiquebykat
www.instagram.com/posh_bowtique

Highly recommended! not just because she's my friend, but because even if she just started, she makes amazing and adorable hair bows! They're so cute and lovely that even I, would like to wear one! ;)  And I surely would! ☺

She will have an opening promo prize and raffle so follow her now and watch out! ☺

Here are a few samples of her lovely hair bows:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)