Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love Rosaries = Pink & Maroon Matching Rosaries (His & Hers Rosary Set)

Customized Rosary Set

ALB ♥ CGR

December 2013

Love Rosaries

colors: Pink (hers), Maroon (his)
materials: crystals, metal heart spacers


This is one of the most unique inquiries I received.  Such a sweet gesture from a man who is secretly in love with a girl  :) 

Hi Ms Hazel,

I would like to inquire about the his and hers rosary set. I am going to give this to a friend who is leaving our company this December 15. Can you make a pair maybe 4 or 3 days before that day?

I am thinking of a matching rosary with initials. CGR for her and ALB for his. She likes pink and  maroon for him. I am thinking that each rosary can be on its own but can you add a design that can unite each rosary or rather show that they are actually 2 pieces that only pairs with each other. I will be giving the pink one to my friend not knowing that there is another one that pairs with hers.  Someday when we meet again, I can pair/unite the 2 rosaries showing that we were meant for each other.

So here's what I came up with... as I'm writing this post, I thought I'd called them "Love Rosaries"... :)   i used heart spacers to symbolize love :)

2 separate rosaries = Hers and His
His rosary - his initials ALB
Hers - her initials CGR
the love rosaries joined together as one
2 rosaries sharing one main tail
(from the medallion down to the cross)
main tail
His & Hers rosaries in their separate rosary cases
Client's feedbacks




To Sir Antonio,
    Thank you for choosing Crystals and Beads.  It's nice to be part of such a sweet gesture of love... I hope she loved her rosary.. and I pray that someday, you two will meet again and reunite your love rosaries... :)




For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com, or fill out an order/inquiry form (see link at the top of this page or at the right side)

please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or theme




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)