Friday, May 9, 2014

Freshwater Pearl Wedding Cord = Gigi ♥ Bobby

Convertible Rosary Cord

Gigi ♥ Bobby

c/o Sally Ylagan (mother of the bride)

USA


color: blush/soft pink
materials:  freshwater pearls, crystals, murano beads


Here's another Crystals and Beads wedding cord for a US-based client. ☺ Ms. Sally Ylagan ordered this cord for her daughter's wedding.  Such a sweet mother eh? ☺ After a few exchange of emails, she said the bride decided to go with a freshwater pearl wedding cord convertible into rosaries with blush pink or soft pink Our Father beads.

To Ms. Sally,
   Thank you for the compliments! ☺ and for being patient when I was very busy on the previous projects I was committed to before this one..  I'm glad you loved the cord I came up with for your daughter's wedding. ☺  I hope the couple liked it, too!  Thank you for choosing Crystals and Beads!☺

To Ms. Gigi & Sir Bobby,

   Best wishes! May God shower you with abundant blessings and guide you on your journey together as husband and wife... 












Client's feedback



For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com or fill out an order/inquiry form (see link at the top of this page or at the right side)

please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)