Saturday, February 1, 2014

Irish ♥ Enrico = Back to School wedding cord

Customized Wedding Cord

Irish Barlaan ♥ Enrico Lopez
October 19, 2013

Wedding theme: Back to School
Wedding colors:  Blue & Yellow
Materials:  crystals, scrabble tiles, metal charms 


I was really glad that Neil (the bride's brother) found me! :) Neil was a very supportive brother who was all hands on with the wedding details.{I bet he was also hands on when he had his own wedding :)} This wedding project for a couple from Dubai, UAE was really a huge challenge for me.  Aside from being a BIG project (flowers for the whole ento + wedding cord), there were a lot of firsts for me - first back to school themed wedding, first brooch bouquet, first kusudama bouquets (see next posts). And this is my first back to school themed wedding cord....



book metal charms
scissor metal charms

calculator metal charms


diploma metal charms

scrabble tiles for the couple's initials
(for cohesiveness - see the bride's bouquet &
groom's boutonniere on next posts)




For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com, or fill out an order/inquiry form (see link at the top of this page or at the right side)

please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or theme




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)