Saturday, February 8, 2014

Irish ♥ Enrico = Bridal Brooch Bouquet

Customized Non-floral Bouquet

Irish Barlaan ♥ Enrico Lopez
Oct. 19, 2013

Brooch Bouquet for the lovely bride

wedding theme: Back to School
wedding colors:  Blue & Yellow
materials: brooches, ribbons, artificial flowers, faux pearls, crystals, scrabble tiles


Another first for me - making a brooch bouquet for the bride.  This was one of the challenges for me in this project.  Of course, the bride has to stand out so making a masterpiece (it has to be a masterpiece, it's for the bride!) was a HUGE pressure on me.  Like the kusudama bouquets and flowers, I haven't experienced doing a brooch bouquet before, so I did a lot of research to make sure I'll come up with a bouquet that's not just sparkly and pretty, but sturdy as well.  :)  Glad my clients loved it! :)


To Mr & Mrs. Lopez,
       Thank you for your trust - entrusting the flowers of the whole entourage to me was huge - even if I'm just a newbie in this line of work.  I hope all the flowers & boutonnieres I customized for you, made your big day even more special and unique. I wish you forever love for one another & a blessed and fruitful marriage...

      And I also wanna thank Sir Neil - thank you for your trust as well, if not for you, I wouldn't have had this project.  

      And I wanna thank you all for your appreciation of my work.  When I read your feedbacks during our exchange of emails showing you the works I finished, giving you updates, your kind words and compliments made me super glad! And those words made me more inspired while doing the project. I was just happy to be able to meet/exceed your expectations (like you said). It was nice working with you guys.. the pleasure's mine :)

     Again, thank you for choosing Crystals and Beads! :)


     Hazel 
Crystals and Beads

   
"I do" on the bride's bouquet to
match the groom's boutonniere :)

used white artificial pom flowers
as the base for support

top view
as requested, 1 blue & 1 yellow brooch on the bouquet

consists of around 20 crystal brooches
so yeah, it's heavy :)


front view




For orders/inquiries, please feel free to contact me at crystalsandbeads@yahoo.com, or fill out an order/inquiry form (see link at the top of this page or at the right side)

please provide your full name, wedding date/date needed, location, colors/motif and/or theme


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! feel free to let me know what you think ;)